|Address||1138 Bridge St, Manotick, ON K4M 1A3|
|Contact||Send a message|
St. James the Apostle Anglican Church in Manotick, Ontario operates a Church School (Kids’ Club) every Sunday morning from 9:30am-11:00am. We are seeking qualified applicants for the position of Children’s Ministries Leader. This is a part-time position which includes 3.5 hours weekly preparation time plus 1.5 hours program delivery on Sunday mornings.
• Program development and coordination of the Kids’ Club Church school program
• Supervision of the Children (typically ages 4 to 12 yrs of age) participating in the program every Sunday morning from 9:30am-11:00am
• Program marketing and development to optimize interest, participation and success
• Experience working with children
• Ideal candidate for this position is creative and organized
• Ability to promote an energetic, fun and engaging atmosphere
• Understanding of the Christian faith and a desire to engage children with the story of the Gospel.
• Previous experience working in a church setting and/or experience in the education field is an asset
We also welcome applicants who are recent graduates or students that may currently be enrolled in a post-secondary education program looking for part-time employment opportunities. Contract terms for this position are 5 hours a week (with the potential to increase as our ministry grows) at an hourly rate of $17 per hour. Start date January 2018, but open to negotiation.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected] quoting job vacancy CML2017 by January 15, 2018. For further information, please contact Rev Andrea Thomas at #613 799-8759. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted. To visit our website, go to https://www.stjames-manotick.org.
Ad id: 36039, posted: Dec 12, 10:38 AM, updated: Dec 12, 11:22 AM, views: 46, browses: 2504