|Location||City Of Ottawa|
|Contact||Send a message|
Do you enjoy cleaning and take pride in your work? If so, join one of the fastest growing residential housekeeping services in Canada! Entry level position available for part time or full time.
We’re looking for hardworking and reliable house cleaners. You will be responsible for cleaning high end residential homes in the Ottawa area. Our house cleaners get to be part of one of the biggest green and non-toxic housekeeping services. As an entry level position we provide the option for part time or full time hours that to accommodate our house cleaners schedules!
Why should you work with Scrubbi?
● Flex Schedule. Like having Monday’s off? Need to pick up and/or drop off your kids? All our residential cleaners get to set their own part time or full time cleaning schedule!
● Never be bored. You’ll meet some very nice clients. Every day will be different and you’ll never be stuck in some boring or mindless job
● Make more money than most office jobs. Our top house cleaners receive up to $23 per hour!
● Get paid bi-weekly for your work. Whether you are working with us part time or full time, there is no need to wait a month for your pay!
You’ll also get friendly support staff to help you with: finding and getting directions to a home, customer service issues so you don’t have to deal with it, and we handle payment.
All you really have to worry about is what music to listen to while you’re cleaning the home.
What We’re Looking For:
● Residential/Housekeeping experience is a definite asset but not necessary
● You must be reliable and have your own car to use
● Valid drivers license
● Excellent verbal communication skills
● Ability to pass a background check
This is an entry level position that allows our housekeepers/cleaners to choose positions for full-time, part-time, and weekdays.
***YOU MUST APPLY ONLINE TO BE CONSIDERED***
ONLINE APPLICATION LINK: http://scrubbi.com/apply/
Ad id: 35291, posted: Nov 10, 12:22 PM, updated: Nov 10, 12:25 PM, views: 270, browses: 16151