|Contact||Send a message|
FREE online chronic disease self-management workshops
Are you living with or have recently been diagnosed with a chronic condition?
We invite you to participate in a FREE online workshop designed to give you the tools you need to live a healthy life.
- The Online Chronic Disease Self-Management Program is a FREE, highly interactive, six-week online workshop designed to help people with chronic conditions take control of their health.
- This program can help participants living with chronic conditions manage their illness by developing a plan to deal with the challenges of an ongoing health concern.
- Each workshop runs six weeks with new sessions posted each week. Participants log on at their own convenience two or three times a week for a total of about two hours per week.
- Ontario residents experiencing chronic conditions with all levels of computer skills can participate from anywhere that they can access a computer and internet. Caregivers, friends, and family members of someone with a chronic health condition are also welcome.
- Participation is FREE and all participants receive a copy of the course book "Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions" (4th Edition).
For more information and to find out how to register, please visit
Contact us with any questions you may have:
Email: [email protected]
Funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.
Ad id: 34409, posted: Oct 5, 10:30 AM, updated: Oct 5, 10:30 AM, views: 27, browses: 4584