Paralegal Services■ Small Claims Court■ Pardon■Landlord/Tenant

LocationCity Of Toronto
Address2 Bloor Street West, Suite 700
Contact416-561-2345   Send a message

AZIMI Legal Services (ALS) offers exceptional legal services at affordable hourly and flat rate to fit your needs. ALS offers best legal representation in the following areas.

Small Claims Court:

Court Representation, Drafting and filing of Claims, Defences and Defendant’s Claims, Attendance at Pre-Trials / Settlement Conferences, Preparation and attendance on Motions, Preparation and attendance at Trials and Appeals to Divisional Court (lawyer representation)

Representation at most of the Tribunals in Ontario:

The Landlord and Tenant Board, under the Residential Tenancies Act, The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, The Bailiff’s Act, The Building Code Act, The Highway Traffic Act, The Cemeteries Act, The Collection Agencies Act, The Consumer Protection Act, The Consumer Reporting Act, The Motor Vehicle Dealers Act, The Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act, The Real Estate and Business Brokers Act and The Travel Industry Act.

Commissioner of Oath:

Affidavits & Sworn statements, Invitation Letter, Power of Attorney, Statutory Declaration, Affidavit of Divorce, Affidavit of execution of a Will, Affidavit for lost cheque, Affidavit of service, Application Exporting vehicles overseas, Application of Change name, Declarations, Common-law union declaration, Consent letter to travel, OSAP declaration, Ontario Land Transfer Tax Refund Affidavit and more.

Charges under the Ontario Provincial Offences Act:

Dog Owners Liability Act, Environmental Protection Act, Fire Protection and Prevention Act, Liquor License Act, Provincial Parks Act, Retail Business Holidays Act, Ticket Speculation Act and more.

Record Suspension (Pardon):

To assist you in removing your Criminal Record from the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) database in accordance with the Criminal Records Act, Youth Criminal Justice Act, and ministerial directives.

The Criminal Records Act (CRA) applies only to records kept by federal organizations, but most provincial and municipal criminal justice agencies also restrict access to their records once they are told that a record suspension has been ordered.

Change Name:

To assist you in legally change your name.

Contact information:

Phone: 416-561-2345
Email: [email protected]

Share this Ad:

Ad id: 29980, posted: Feb 22, 12:18 PM, updated: Apr 9, 12:21 PM, views: 581, browses: 9982

Report as inappropriate