|Address||4676 Dark's Side Road|
|Contact||6134548262 Send a message|
Are you looking for your next place to call home? Do you need some medical assistance from trusted professionals all the while maintaining your independence?
Country View Lodge is the place for you. Quietly tucked on a 5-acre property surrounded by large trees and next to the calming Mississippi River is your new independent and assisted living home.
Starting at a just $1800 monthly all inclusive for your own private room, around the clock care, food and board are all included in this fantastic price. You wont find a better deal as we are the best value in all Eastern Ontario
Country View Lodge prides ourselves on providing our residence with the best care possible while promoting independent living. Our trusted and well respected local staff go above and beyond in making sure your transition into assisted living is as stress free as possible.
Located just 22 minutes from Kanata and 15 minutes from Almonte/Arnprior. Our facility will provide you with the following services to make your life as comfortable as can be. These Services include;
• Palliative Care
• Convalescence and respite care
• Continuous Oxygen Therapy with physician’s orders
• Three professionally prepared meals as well as a variety of delicious snacks throughout the day
• Special Diet are available when required
• Quality care for mildly mentally handicapped
• Daily and weekly cleaning and laundry services
• Volunteer visits and activities and events
• We celebrate birthdays and anniversaries with a deliciously prepared cake
• 16 on-site cameras
• Call bells come in each room including bathrooms
Don’t have furniture? Ask about some of our fully furnished suites.
If Country View Lodge feels like it could be your new home, click the link below to view our online brochure:
To schedule a tour or for more information please respond to the ad directly, contact us or visit us at www.countryviewlodge.com
Ad id: 28988, posted: Dec 9, 01:36 PM, updated: Dec 9, 01:36 PM, views: 87, browses: 5222