|Contact||13652287465 Send a message|
Location: Kitchener, ON
- Become a contract worker with us!
- There are countless benefits to being a contract worker vs a regular hourly worker.
- Register yourself as a business (HST #) and work for yourself!!
- Rectifying any deficiencies before homeowner moves in including but not limited to:
- Fixing small drywall holes, taping, mudding, sanding.
- Putting in small trim pieces and caulking,adjusting door frames, leveling windows, fire stoping in the basement
- Complying with the site and safety standards.
- PDI work and cleaning.
- Install all guard rails on-site to ensure compliance with all safety guidelines.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Comfortably working in new homes (unoccupied & occupied) on a construction site.
- must have skill saw, saz saw, power dills tapping tools, paitning tools all hand tools including a leveling square, calk line, tile rapair tools.
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, mitre saw, and jigsaw.
- Must have their tools and must have their method of transportation.
- Must have steel toe boots and a hard hat.
- Must have a bank account for direct deposits.
- Access to company mobile app on any electronic or data-enabled device.
This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Construction Handyman, Service Technician ,Construction Worker, Skilled
Ad id: 107086, posted: Jun 24, 02:19 PM, updated: Jun 24, 02:20 PM, views: 41, browses: 2146